Radon Certification CE Training Courses - Thursday, September 17, 2015 - Kansas City, KS
- RRNC building techniques
- Testing options
- Troubleshooting and reduction options for RRNC homes at or above EPA guideline
- Marketing strategies
- Code adoption and standards
This session will focus on the process and factors going into selecting a fan for a radon mitigation system.
All courses combined $150 - Lunch is on your own.
10401 Cabela Dr Kansas City, KS 66111 (913) 299-7001 www.greatwolf.com/kansascity/directions
- To register online, visit:
To register online, you will need to set up an account with a user ID (which is your e-mail address) and password. If are already in our system from a previous workshop, you'll be taken to the registration form.
- Or, fax your completed registration form to 785-532-2422.
- To register by mail, send your completed form to: