Radon Exams Information

The Measurement and Mitigation courses prepare attendees to take the National Radon Proficiency Program (AARST-NRPP) examinations offered after each course. These exams are challenging and the successful completion of a MURC-KSU course will improve your ability to pass the examination. 

To be listed or licensed by states, you need to pass a national proficiency exam. NRPP is administered by the American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists (AARST) . Some states require that you pass the exam MURC administers for licensing, certification, or registration. Check with states in which you wish to do business to see if there are additional requirements.

Individuals requiring certification through the National Radon Safety Board (NRSB) must take and pass the NRSB exam. Contact NRSB directly to make arrangements to take the exam, 1-866-329-3474.